Ouverture du PTR 1.13.5 : Ruines d'Ahn'Qiraj et Vallée d'Alterac
Le PTR 1.13.5 est désormais disponible pour WoW Classic. Celui-ci donne accès aux Ruines d'Ahn'Qiraj mais pas au Temple d'Ahn'Qiraj. Ces derniers ouvriront lors de la Phase 5. Plusieurs modifications sont également apportées à la Vallée d'Alterac suite à certains abus et incohérences de réputation. Retrouvez le patch notes complet ci-dessous.
Note : Avec ce patch, les joueurs ayant un authenticator recevront les quatre emplacements de sacs supplémentaires.
Patch notes PTR 1.13.5
- The 20-player raid zone, Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj is now open in the PTR and available for testing.
- The 40-player raid zone, Temple of “Ahn’Qiraj will not be available for public testing. This raid will only be available after it is opened on each realm.
- The “Sceptre” quest to open the gates is available for testing, however, when the gates are already open, it is not possible to trigger the gate-opening event on the PTR.
Alterac Valley Updates
This patch includes many bugfixes for issues found in the 1.12 version of World of Warcraft. These were issues that were clearly unintended by the design of the time, and are now fixed:
- Terrain exploits
- You can no longer climb the waterfall and enter the Frostwolf base near the Relief Hut.
- You can no longer climb the cliff and enter Dun Baldar near the Aid Station.
- You can no longer bypass Icewing Bunker.
- Reputation inconsistencies between Alliance and Horde
- Alliance now always receive Reputation and Honor for defeating Captain Galvangar, regardless of whether Captain Balinda Stonehearth is alive.
- Developers’ notes: This now correctly mirrors the Horde behavior, which grants them Reputation and Honor for defeating Captain Balinda Stonehearth, regardless of Galvangar’s status.
- Alliance Druids can no longer have their actions disrupted by talking to them.
- Developers’ notes: This now correctly mirrors the behavior of the Horde Elementalists, who were already just as steadfast in executing their intended actions.
- Exploits for defeating the enemy general.
- The Horde War Masters can no longer be kited far enough to allow General Drek’thar to be engaged and defeated alone.
- The Alliance Prospector can no longer be tricked into pulling General Vandar Stormpike out of the bunker so that he can be defeated alone.
- Developers’ notes: As always, our intention is to accurately represent the 1.12 design intent of the game, and these bugs are clear examples of behaviors that were never intended.
- Fixed an interface error that occurred when generating a link to a Battle.net Community in-game.
- Fixed an issue that caused some items with running or mount speed bonuses to not correctly stack multiplicatively.
- Many large monsters and bosses are no longer missing certain combat sounds.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain creatures and bosses to be missing screen shake effects during abilities, such as Onyxia’s Bellowing Roar.