Wrath of the Lich King Beta : Joug-d'hiver, Rivage des Anciens, L’arène des Valeureux...
Un nouveau build a été déployé un peu plus tôt sur la Beta fermée de Wrath of the Lich King Classic. Celui-ci ouvre le Joug-d'hiver, le Rivage des Anciens et L’arène des Valeureux, apporte une option supplémentaire à la mini-carte et ajuste les récompenses de quêtes offrant des Emblèmes d'héroïsme. Retrouvez les détails dans le patch notes ci-dessous.
- Wintergrasp is now available for testing.
- The zone is open for exploration.
- When we initialize the instanced battleground, it will support up to 120 players from each faction.
- We may lower the capacity for testing purposes.
- Strand of the Ancients is now available for testing.
- The Ring of Valor (Orgrimmar Arena) is now available.
- The “Show Low Level Quests” option has been added to the minimap.
- Adjustments have been made to the Emblem of Heroism quest reward implementation.
- Fixed a bug preventing spells with optional additional effects like Faerie Fire from being reapplied when the target is affected by certain Auras.
- Casters are not using the correct Glancing Blow calculations for attacks.
- Spell animations should no longer playing several full loops of the animation before they disappear.
- For the quest “Riding the Red Rocket”, riding the Rocket Propelled Warhead into the enemy faction’s boat should blow up the boat and provide quest credit.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from completing the quest “City of Light”.
- When you accept “The Emissary” or “The Trident of Naz’jan”, Veehja should no longer only cast Riplash Blessing on herself.
- When using the Argent Cannon, your targeting indicator should no longer pop to your feet at a higher angle than intended.
- You should no longer receive the error “This raid is not yet available” if you try to enter Blackwing Lair.
- Fixed a bug causing Slahtz to often become invisible.
- Harold Winston no longer sells Kirin Tor Ring upgrades before the appropriate content phase.
- Enchants that provide mana every 5 seconds (mp5) should now update mana regen on the character info panel.
- Removed Epic gems that should not be available until a later content phase.
- Instructor Razuvious dying should now despawn Death Knight Understudy in the event of a wipe.
- Death Knight
- Death Runes should no longer stay active after swapping specs.
- Newly created Death Knights should no longer spam achievements to other players in the chat window.
- Glyph of Hurricane no longer incorrectly buffs Insect Swarm and debuffs Hurricane.
- Hunters can no longer remove Exotic Pets from the stable if they are not talented into Beast Mastery.
- Mana Burn should now break fears as expected.
- Applying buffs that increase stats after Molten Armor is already applied should not lower your critical strike chance significantly.
- Greater Blessing of Sanctuary should once again be able to be cast.
- Fixed an issue where Warlock’s Drain Soul channel would incorrectly cancel if a killing blow was dealt to an enemy that was not the target of Drain Soul.
- Slam should now correctly delay auto attack timers for the duration of Slam’s cast time.