PTR 3.4.2 : Île des Conquérants, L'épreuve du croisé, Emblèmes de triomphe...
Participez aux sessions de test !
Un nouveau build vient d'être déployé sur le PTR 3.4.2 de Wrath of the Lich King Classic. Celui-ci concerne principalement l'Île des Conquérants et L'épreuve du croisé, qui seront testées en cette semaine, ainsi que des ajustements à l'acquisition des Emblèmes de triomphe et des Trophées de la croisade. Retrouvez les détails dans le patch notes ci-dessous.
Patch notes PTR
Testing FocusIsle of Conquest
- Please join the WoW Classic Dev team for a special Brawl with the Blues Playtest May 18th at 2pm PDT.
- You may queue for Isle of Conquest via your PvP menu by pressing “H” in-game or clicking on the PvP icon in the micro bar.
- We’ve updated the vendors outside of the Violet Citadel in Dalaran with item level 232 gear from Ulduar and Furious Gladiator PvP Gear to facilitate testing.
Trial of the Grand Crusader
- Testing will once again resume on May 19th 2023 at 11am PDT and will run until May 22nd at 11am PDT.
- You will receive a lua error message when adjusting a setting within the options menu while performing a search.
Bug Fixes and Gameplay AdjustmentsGeneral
- Adjustments have been made to the acquisition rate of both Emblems of Triumph and Trophy of the Crusade in Trial of the Crusader and Trial of the Grand Crusader:
- An additional Trophy of the Crusade will now drop from each boss in 25-player raids
- The number of Emblems of Triumph obtained from each boss in 25-player raids has increased by 2
- The number of Emblems of Triumph obtained from each boss in 10-player raids have been increased by 1
- Developer’s Note: With Normal and Heroic versions of the Trial of the Crusader sharing a lockout in Wrath Classic, the total number of Trophies of the Crusade and Emblems of Triumph available each week was decreased. These adjustments are meant to bring the acquisition rate of both resources on par to what it would have been in original Wrath of the Lich King. The number of emblems dropped was not increased to perfectly match what was possible to obtain from the raid on a weekly basis in 2009, as there are now other opportunities outside the raid to obtain these emblems, namely from the daily heroic satchel when the daily heroic dungeon is completed on Defense Protocol Beta difficulty.
- Fixed an issue causing threat generated by healing to not be correctly split between multiple enemy targets.
Trial of the Grand Crusader
- Fixed an issue in Trial of the Crusader and Trial of the Grand Crusader where the environment art outside of the coliseum playspace would disappear when the player camera was zoomed out.
- Fixed several “safe spots” where players could avoid the light and dark orbs during the Twin Valkyr encounter.
- Fixed an issue that caused raid cooldowns to inconsistently reset after the Beasts of Northrend encounter.
- Fixed an issue that caused Abun’arak’s Leeching Swarm ability to not consistently deal its full damage on heroic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where enemies in Trial of the Grand Crusader would display incorrect health values in the UI after the difficulty was changed from normal to heroic.
- Fixed a display issue that prevented the message notifying players that they have been saved to Trial of the Crusader from appearing in the chat window.
- Fixed a visual bug where the minimap in Crusader’s Coliseum would sometimes appear bright green and the displayed level area would change to the Icy Depths.
- Fixed various issues with the new Options Menu, including missing options or buttons.
- Fixed a crash caused by viewing Meeting Stone tooltips in a German language client.