Ouverture du PTR 1.13.6 : Naxxramas et Phase 6 de WoW Classic
Le PTR 1.13.6 de WoW Classic est désormais accessible. Celui-ci prépare l'ouverture de Naxxramas, qui sera testée prochainement, et le lancement de la Phase 6. Diverses corrections de bugs sont également présentes. Retrouvez l'ensemble des détails dans le patch notes complet ci-dessous !
Patch notes PTR 1.13.6
Floating above the Plaguelands, the necropolis known as Naxxramas serves as the seat of one of the Lich King’s most powerful officers, the dreaded lich Kel’Thuzad. Horrors of the past and new terrors yet to be unleashed are gathering inside the necropolis as the Lich King’s servants prepare their assault. The Scourge marches again…
Please note: Raid testing in this PTR will be available only at designated times.
Items and Content
This patch includes the following new pursuits:
- Being exalted with your Warsong Gulch faction now offers epic-quality leg gear.
- Crafted nature resist pieces are now available with Cenarion Circle reputation.
- Nature resist enchants for leg and head gear are now available from Zul’Gurub.
- Several skill books for new skill ranks (Frost Ward, Shadow Ward, Flame Shock, Conjure Food, Eviscerate, Ferocious Bite) are obtainable.
- There are now PvP objectives in Silithus and Eastern Plaguelands.
- An Epic nature resist ring is available from a quest to kill an Elemental Lord in Cenarion Hold.
- The Argent Dawn token system offers a way for players to earn gear by turning in components at Light’s Hope Chapel.
Please note: The release of some items above may come before or after this patch.
- Many helpful auras and buffs that improve Attack Power now properly apply to Ranged Attack Power.
Developers’ notes: This was an issue that was the result of a technical limitation in original World of Warcraft that was fixed in later updates to the game. During internal testing we discovered that this issue also affected the Paladin and Shaman 6-piece Tier 3 set bonuses, and in fixing that, we decided to also fix it in many other situations where buffs and auras should affect Ranged Attack Power.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether to sometimes stop functioning for Priests talented into Spirit of Redemption after logging out and back into the game with the trinket equipped.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Shaman talent Improved Weapon Totems to not apply its damage improvements to other players in the Shaman’s party.
Developers’ notes: This talent was introduced late in original World of Warcraft and behaved in this unintended way until the beginning of Burning Crusade. It was considered a bug at that time, and will now be resolved here, as was originally intended.
- Fixed some terrain exploits in Booty Bay that allowed players to grief players arriving or leaving via Flight Masters with no fear of reprisal from guards or other players.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Mail recipient auto-complete filter to behave in a frustrating way when attempting to send a mail to someone who shares a similar name with a member of your current guild.
- Stabling a pet with Prowl active no longer prevents other pets with Prowl from using the same ability.
- Resolved an issue that caused a Hunter’s Auto Shot ability to occasionally experience a slight delay on recast if its cast was interrupted by Aimed Shot.
- Fixed a bug with the Scarab Brooch item that prevented the Persistent Shield proc from this item from applying to new targets in certain scenarios.